Friday, November 22, 2013

Fifteen Round Magazine, Hold The Gravy

It is HERE!!  It finally arrived yesterday.  The 15 round Beretta Jetfire magazine in all its glory!
I've got it next to its "little brother" in the picture.  "Little brother" is, of course, the standard 8 round magazine.  So even though the 15 rounder took a very long time to ship, I'm pleased with it.  Feels well-made, spring seems strong.  I'd buy from the seller again, all things considered.  I haven't been to the range yet, so reliability is still a mystery, but I'll get some range time on Monday and report the results.

It looks a little funny with a tail sticking out, but I'm pleasantly surprised by how good it feels in the hand.  It feels balanced.  That said, I can't wait to shoot it.  The rest of this post would just be me blabbering on about how I can't wait to go shooting, period, so I better cut it short.  Who knew pigs could fly, huh?  Order up! 

2 comments:

  1. I know this is an old post but could you please tell me where you got that magazine? I have been looking for one for quite a while! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I forgot I had this blog. Anyway, I got it on Gunbroker but I think the 15rd magazines have been discontinued. You might want to check armslist or something like that. The 15rd mag is a little gimmicky but it worked reliably. I couldn't hit worth crap using it though. I think it affected my grip. Sorry I couldn't be more help. Good luck.

    ReplyDelete