Saturday, November 16, 2013

Pre-Range Report (or Getting Ready)

Sorry it's been a while between posts.  I've been getting ready for a big outing to a shooting range.  A bunch of work friends are coming so I'm pretty excited.  Ordered a bunch of 7.62x39 (or as I like to call it, "AK ammo").  Scrounging up whatever .22lr ammo I can find (ie. begging on Armslist).  And reloading a ton of .38spl with a hammer (Lee Classic Loader, baby!).  Still have to clean my new-to-me .22s: the bolt action Marlin 25N and the Hawes/JP Sauer sixshooter.  Can't wait to try them out!  But yeah, it should be a good time. 

To update my earlier post about the 15rd magazine for the Beretta Jetfire: It still hasn't arrived yet.  I'm hoping it arrives in time to try it at the range.  But I'm starting to wonder if I didn't get ripped off.  The guy has over a 1000 positive feedback on Gunbroker, so maybe I need to be more patient.  Maybe it will arrive in time.  Maybe pigs will fly.

And maybe we are out of time.  Big range report coming up.  Should have some posts about my new-to-me guns and what not.  And hopefully, maybe, a post about a certain 15rd Jetfire magazine.  Hey, I think I saw a pig flying.  Oh well.  Order up!        

No comments:

Post a Comment