Saturday, November 9, 2013

Steyr Mannlicher VS Watermelon (gif)

Borrowing footage from Aurora91sl's youtube video (see the full video here).  His Steyr Mannlicher VS. Watermelon.  Hmm, I like the results.  Seriously though, there is nothing better than a fun day at the range.  And there is no better way to have a fun day at the range than blasting reactive targets like unopened sodas, shaving cream containers, or large pieces of fruit.  Personally I've never used watermelon as a target before (too expensive to waste).  But I have shot a rotten cantaloupe before.  It's very fun.  And, of course, I'm all about soda can blasting.  

You can read about all the reasons why I want a Steyr Mannlicher 95/34 in this previous Guns I Want To Buy post but honestly, what better reason than wanting the ability to destroy watermelons with a single blast?
That's about it.  Oh yeah, is the always repeating gif annoying?  Would a gif that only played one time be better?  Let me know.  Order up.   

No comments:

Post a Comment